Parent Consultation Evenings
Parent Consultation Evenings provide a valuable opportunity for parents/carers to discuss their children’s progress at The Kimberley School. Please use these links to access our online booking system and parents' guide.
As part of our Covid Control Measures appointments with staff will now be conducted by video. Full guidance on how this will work is set out below:
- Parent Guide - How to book and appointment online
For upcoming Parents' Evenings dates, please see our Key Dates section.
A free, smartphone app for parents is available for download called ‘School Gateway’ for Apple and Android smartphones & tablets. This technology has been available and in use since October 2014 and is a great way to keep informed of attendance, timetable information, behavior issues achievement points and serves as a convenient hub of general correspondence.
Any issues and queries about the app should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping up with what’s going on at school is easier than ever
USED BY OVER 3,000 SCHOOLS AND 2,000,000 PARENTS ACROSS THE UK
SIMs Parent - A Data Collection and Parental Consent App
The Kimberley School is committed to providing our community of parents* with effective and efficient methods of viewing, updating and deleting the personal data relating to themselves and their children. Rather than parents being required to complete a number of paper-based data collection forms and consent slips, parents have the ability to manage all their data at any time throughout their child’s school career via a secure online system (SIMS Parent).
SIMS Parent offers parents complete transparency and gives parents complete control of their personal information and consent preferences. The platform can be accessed on any device with internet access including desktop computers, tablets and mobile phones.
* The term ‘parent’ includes any person or body with parental responsibility such as a foster parent, carer, guardian or local authority.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
• School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
• Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
• If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to this information for all your children, from the same app.
Click this link for further information on getting started
For a separate parents guide including Q&A please refer to this PDF